1. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
2. The Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton
3. Carry Me Home by Sandra Kring
3 people who support me as a writer:
2. My Kids
3. My Parents
3 pieces I’m glad I wrote:
1. Life is what you make it – Essay for A Room of Her Own Grant (can be found on this blog)
2. Pieces – A poem I wrote for April about finding the pieces of herself in our family and her adoptive family
3. The Sister Dinners – not complete yet, but very glad I am doing it
3 places or things that support you as a writer
1. My bathtub! It’s where I do my best thinking.
2. My front porch at sunrise.
3. A hot cup of…coffee, tea, doesn’t matter.
3 qualities you love about yourself as a writer
1. My ability to create the scene so that you can put yourself in that moment.
2. My punctuation, grammar, and spelling – makes writing so much easier when I don’t have to think about those things.
3. My willingness to put my thoughts out there for others to read.
So, there’s my writer’s list of gratitude! Duplicate one for yourself. I’d love to read it. Thanks much to Diane on her blog Live to Write – Write to Live for this cool idea!